The modern aerobatic plane Extra 330 SC has dominated the international aerobatic competitions in the past 10 years and has won the worldcup numerous times. With many colorful paint schemes it is appreciated by pilots from many countries. For these reasons maxFlite.de has decided to choose the stylish Extra 330 SC as spinner for gardens. The paintwork of the plane from world class pilot Kristof Cloetens from Belgium was found as the most attractive finish. It reminds of a formula 1 race car. At the original plane a powerful 6 cylinder Lycoming motor provides the comfortable propulsion. At the wind wheel of maxFlite.de the wind takes care to accelerate the ball bearing propeller to full throttle.
You are invited to start dreaming with the Extra 330 SC as spinner in your garden of unlimited freedom in the sky, of enormous loops and breathtaking nose dives.
Along the pictured manual the windwheel is assembled within 5 minutes. A 70 cm high pole is part of the delivery and used to stick the wind wheel into the soil or attach it by cable ties to your balcony.
MaxFlite.de wishes a lot of fun with the Extra 330 SC. Beside the offered warbirds the maxFlite.de Extra is a welcome Novelty with absolutely peaceful intentions.
[Wingspan: 40 cm; Length: 42 cm; weight ca. 600g]
Facts & Figures
- Specific maxFlite type: Extra 330 SC of Kristof Cloetens from Belgium. Kristof is a former F-16 Pilot and is instructor for young pilots. Unfortunately, he has not yet contacted us to receive his personal wind spinner.
- The Extra 330 SC has won the aerobatic worldchampionships in the years 2009, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 with different pilots. It is also worthy of a price as a decoration for your garden.
- Walter Extra was several times German Champion in Aerobatics before he started manufacturing aerobatic planes by himself from 1980 onwards. Today the brand name “Extra” is closely linked with top class aerobatic competition planes. The company is located in Hünxe, Germany. Since 2003 a US association is owner of the company Extra. Walter Extra himself is still CEO.
- Beside aerobatic planes the company Extra produced the travel aircraft Extra 500 with a turboprop engine. On the previous version Extra 400 some difficulties had to be overcome. As a garden windmill, the Extra 330 SC is wonderfully uncomplicated and robustly designed for your use as special decoration.
- Extra planes are also well known from the Red Bull Air Race series. When the wind is right, the maxFlite Extra as a wind chime also makes jagged flight maneuvers which makes connoisseurs of aircraft nod in appreciation and put a smile on their face.